Monday 3 June 2013

Week 5-He Is Faithful!


Bula :) 

I’m so sorry for taking so long to update you all, I have been super busy. This week has been another hard and testing week for me, and I sometimes wonder whether things will get any better. But then I remind myself that God has promised that “all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose” Romans 8:28 KJV.  My brothers and sisters when times get tough we need to be like David who encouraged himself in the Lord (1 Samuel 30:6). Turn to God and declare His promises over your life, He has promised to bring your troubles to pass.

He Blessed Me!

This week’s topic has been “Spiritual Warfare” and speaker’s name is Jiurie but I call her auntie lol. She is from a small island close to Fiji called Rotuma. I can testify that in your time of need, God will bring the right people to you!  Auntie and I have connected on another level, which has been amazing. She did her discipleship-training course in the 1980’s. She too faced the endeavors that I’m currently experiencing. She really encouraged me and told me to remember that this is for a season. This happening to me just shows how much God wants me to depend on Him and that He is preparing me for what is yet to come in my life. God has truly blessed me, I’m really going to miss her and will definitely go and visit her soon.

My Break-though!

During lectures this week we had ministry time. This is a time where we allow the Holy Spirit to minister to us and reveal things to us. It’s a time where we open up and talk about our past hurt and issues so that God can heal us.  The Holy Spirit did just that in my life!!! Ministry time was groundbreaking for me.  The Holy Spirit exposed and revealed some things to me regarding my past ( I’ll share some of my past experiences in the near future). Ministry time for me went on for more than an hour. God has started to break my heart of stone and began the process of healing in my life. Tears were rolling down my eyes for a good hour. It's funny because I woke up early that morning and was speaking with God when I was led to Ezekiel 36:26 which says “I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh”. The way God works is just phenomenal...He is faithful!


More Experiences, New Faces!

What else has been happening this week? Well on Wednesday mornings we have Bible study and have been studying the Book of Philemon and Titus. We finished reading both books and had perform a drama based on the books to illustrate what we have learnt. I found that drama to be very effective in helping me understand the underlying messages especially as we made it relate to modern day hehe.





On Saturday, the YWAM base from Australia came to visit our base, they are in Fiji for outreach. It was such a nice Saturday. I’ll be honest with you all, it felt sooo good to converse with people that I could relate to and it kind of made me miss home so much more.

I'm so thankful to God for bringing me here, it’s a real struggle at times and I get discouraged but I know that I’m in the right place. He brought me all the way from England to Fiji so that I could know more of Him and live out His purpose for me. How amazing is that?! Thank You El Shaddai.


Vinaka (thank you) for reading. I love you all (keep in contact with me guys, I miss you all)



My email address is: josieagyeman@gmail.com, I would love to hear from you. 

Love Miss Josie Agyeman
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment